1:1 Teaching Assistant
**Location: North Cardiff,
**Minimum of 3 months of relevant experience required
Twenty4Seven Education is looking for a kind and compassionate teaching assistant to work on a one-to-one basis in the foundation phase class of this lovely and inviting primary school located in a residential area in the north of Cardiff. They will work within the foundation phase classroom and will work one-to-one with a pupil in the class assisting them in developing academically, socially, and personally.
The school prides itself on providing a wide and stimulating curriculum developed by the staff parents and pupils to create an educational environment they can take pride in. The school works to provide a safe and caring environment for the pupils to explore and grow throughout their childhood. The dedicated team of staff work to create a learning environment where they develop alongside their pupils. The school is looking for a passionate and dedicated teaching assistant who will provide a positive and supportive presence for a pupil in their foundation phase class.
The successful candidate will begin working as soon as possible and continue until the end of the academic year. They will work weekdays during term time from 8:30 to 15:30 working one-to-one in their foundation phase class.
As a one-to-one TA you will:
- Work on a one-to-one basis with a pupil.
- Assist the pupil in accessing the curriculum
- Assist the pupil in making progress academically, socially, and personally
- Get to know the pupil and learn how to support them further
- Provide feedback to pupils to assist their development under the guidance of the teacher
- Discuss and put into action strategies to support the pupil with the teacher
The successful candidate:
- Will be passionate, enthusiastic, and caring
- Will have a minimum of 3 months of experience working in similar roles
- Will have experience working within an educational setting
- Will have a good command of the English language
- Will be able to implement and adapt learning activities
- Teaching Assistant qualifications are desirable but not essential
The Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education:
- Opportunities to work in a variety of local Schools & Colleges which enables you to establish where you work best
- Twenty-4-Seven support from your designated consultant
- Potential long-term roles
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend Scheme
Twenty 4 Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and will be required to obtain an Education Workforce Council (EWC) check. Full assistance will be provided.