We are currently recruiting for a Welsh speaking Teaching Assistant to support children within a Welsh Medium Secondary School setting at a school in the Newport area. The position is full time and the successful applicants would be needed for either an immediate start or starting in September 2022, once all compliance checks are completed by Twenty4Seven Education. Experience of working with pupils with additional learning needs is desirable but not essential. The position is until April 2023 (subject to funding).
You will be required to:
- Offer support to the main class teacher providing the learning support required for individual needs either in groups or in a 1 : 1 setting
- Safeguard the children in your care
- Set up equipment and help prepare the classroom for lessons
- Inspire and encourage pupils within the classroom through individual and group tasks to achieve their learning outcomes
- Be a fluent welsh speaker
Twenty4Seven Education offers:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will support your employment needs
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- Free and heavily discounted CPD courses
T4S Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be subject to strict recruitment and vetting processes and required to have an enhanced DBS check (unless you already have a valid DBS registered on the update service).
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please do not hesitate to contact Darcy on: email@example.com or call 02921602662.